2021 Educational Opportunities
Our annual education event this year will be virtual. We are scheduling topics and speakers that cover a broad range of topics. These virtual sessions will last approximately one hour each and be held throughout the week of November 8. Registration will be required but there is no charge for attendance. The full schedule will appear soon in the Events section of this website.
Anyone interested in joining our chapter is invited to contact us for more information. We are also always looking for topics and/or speakers for our future conferences.
The Indiana Chapter #42 also has monthly conference calls covering various topics. If you would like information on these calls, please contact us.
Membership in AAHAM gives you the competitive edge in today’s Health Care environment.
By promoting the recognition of health care administrative management as an integral part of the health care industry, and by:
- Facilitating the exchange of information among members and associates;
- Developing educational programs for skills development and knowledge enhancement;
- Providing professional development opportunities for persons new to the industry;
- Establishing standards of performance for health care administrative management personnel;
- Fostering communication and cooperation among administrative services professionals throughout the health care industry.
Other benefits include:
- Educational Events
- Vendor Contacts
- Continuing Education Credits
- Minimal Yearly Fee
We would like to invite you to join the Indiana Chapter of AAHAM. You can join the local only chapter without having to join the National association.
Our dues are $25.00 per calendar year. If you join after September 1st, the dues are pro-rated to $15 for the remainder of the year.
Some of the benefits your membership in the local chapter will provide you with are educational opportunities and networking contacts.
To join the Indiana Chapter (local only) , click the Pay Now button below. We accept secure payments via PayPal.
If you wish to join the National association, please visit www.aaham.org to apply. If you join National, you will automatically become a member of the Indiana chapter